Teachers & Professionals
Friedman CJE’s Professional Development and School Services Department works with community members of all ages to participate in Jewish learning that matches their needs.
The department provides leadership training for school principals and teachers, as well as lay leaders involved in education. The department also evaluates teachers for best practices in Jewish day schools, synagogue schools, and preschools.
- Professional development for 300 teachers in Jewish schools throughout the Palm Beaches
- Mentoring of educators to create experiential learning plans infused with 21st century technology
- Communities of practice for school directors
- Interactive museum-quality traveling curriculum projects
- Sustained professional development, conferences, in-class observation, and follow-up reflection to deepen teachers’ knowledge and skills.
Summer Institute for Jewish Educators
The Barrier Free Zone
Click below for more information